Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Piggy A - Z. F for Fernando

A few of the Piggyfriends are not keen on having their photos taken. I am one of them. Slave tried to creep up on me and catch me unawares but I saw her coming and ran to hide in our wooden house. So she took our house and tunnel away.
Having nowhere to hide, I ran into the corner of our pen and sat with my brother, Martin, so you can see me, Fernando, on the right of this photo.

Here we are again so that you can see my other side. You saw me in the photos when we did the Taste Tests but I was more interested in investigating the new foods that day than watching sneaky photographers.


2 comments:

  1. Ann of Piggyville28 November, 2017 19:23

    My you are handsome young boars. There is no need for you to be camera shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fernando and Martin Piggyfriend29 November, 2017 00:47

    Thank you Aunty Ann!

    ReplyDelete