Sunday, December 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Louis Piggyfriend!

Hello Readers! Louis Piggyfriend here. It is my 6th. birthday today and Slave has given me my very favourite veggie. Sow thistle.





Do you like sow thistle? Slave grows it for us in her veggie garden but it finishes when the warm weather comes to an end. She kept this one growing under a cloche just for my birthday. Wasn't that kind of her?

It is so lovely and juicy that it deserves another photo.

After all that good food, I needed a nap.

"Happy Birthday Louis!" say the Piggyfriend herd.


1 comment:

  1. Pat and the Prairie Pigs05 December, 2017 03:49

    That is indeed a very beautiful and juicy-looking sow thistle! You certainly have a wonderful slave if she was willing to go to all that trouble just to have such a special treat for your birthday.

    Happy birthday, Louis! I bet you enjoyed the nap, too.

    ReplyDelete